Writerly Love

1:04 AM

So I haven't blogged in a really, really long time.


It turns out that I'm probably a better writer than I am a blogger. But I'm working on it.


And yes, I am trying to bribe you with Supernatural gifs. (I hope it's working.)


In the year and a half since I posted, I've definitely become a better writer. (Hopefully this means good things for my inner-blogger.) I've read a lot of great books. I've read a lot of bad books. I've had thousands of new writerly moments: what did I write? - his gaze met my gaze - such crap. and oh shit...that's kind of brilliant. And honestly, improvement has been more rewarding than I'd ever thought it would be.


The more time that goes by, the more I love the writing community. I'd say we're all pretty lucky to belong to a group of awesomeness. People who love books are my kinda people.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Penny for your thoughts...

2016 #PitchWars Mentee

2017 #FicFest Mentor

Popular Posts